Today is Father’s Day in the U.S. I have an almost-11-month-old son who I should be spending time with, but I feel the need to post a blog because I have bee...
Part 1 was probably the hardest this week, but I ended up being able to adapt a solution from an existing Python library.
I had a very busy weekend and didn’t get the opportunity to post this during the actual week of the challenge, but I will post both 115 and 116 today!
Both of this week’s solutions look remarkably similar, because we were able to utilize the first subroutine for each one!
Task 1 allowed for some functional programming using some cool built-ins in Raku. Task 2 built on some code I wrote for Challenge 94.